Story-down walls! TC aims at professionalizing youth workers in developing long-term storytelling strategies for their organizations, in order to reach community and financial sustainability, funded by Norwegian NA Aktiv Ungdom in the frame of Erasmus +. The specific objectives of the training course are:
Equip the youth workers with the skills needed to understand and build inspiring personal stories, their clients and their organizations’ stories;
Equip the youth workers with the skills needed to tell meaningful and convincing stories to their donors, partners, community and media;
Support youth workers to develop long-term storytelling strategies for their organizations;
Develop youth workers’ digital competences by teaching them innovative digital tools / methods / platforms / applications for storytelling.
Rounding up support from Norwegian National Agency, Aktiv Ungdom, the project was carried out in the frame of Erasmus+ KA1 program. The training aimed at professionalizing youth workers in developing long-term storytelling strategies for their organizations, in order to reach community and financial sustainability.
The coordinating organization of the workshop is Norsensus Mediaforum and the partner organizations as following:
- Fundatia Danis pentru Dezvoltare Manageriala (Romania)
- Volunteer Development Foundation (Poland)
- Fundacion Universitaria San Antonio (Spain)
- Youth Art Research and Training Association (Turkey)
- Programma Integra (Italy)
- Asociacija Apkabink Europa (Lithuania)
- The Change Is in You (Bulgaria)
- Center for Education and Development (Macedonia)