SciFY and Norsensus Mediaforum arranges a workshop and create a toolkit on Visual Storytelling and media communication strategy for NGO representatives in Greece. The project is supported by Bodossaki Foundation , under EEA Grants Programme in Greece «We are all citizens».
In the frame of the project, a two day workshop is carried out on December 12-13 in Athens with the partiicpation of 40 NGO representatives in the country.
During the workshop Norsensus Mediaforum will share its experiences, tools, techniques and best practices to produce interesting content and develop skills in visual storytelling. Also a toolkit containing practical tips about visual storytelling is prepared for the service of Greek civic society.
Main objectives of the program is:
- to master in the fundamentals of storytelling and visual storytelling
- to plan communication strategy and to choose the most appropriate way to tell our story according to the goal, the public and the media (presentation, social media, website, etc.)
- to develop creative visual stories
- to create professional video and photographs from your mobile phone
- to produce and process visual material (video and photos)
- to use new tools to create and publish video content in order to interact with the public
More information about the project here: http://go.scify.gr/Vi
Please read the final report: